The Anxious Oodle - How to Minimise Anxiety in the Pandemic Oodle with Jen Davy
Have you got an anxious oodle? Then find out what you can to minimise these issues and have a happier oodle and a less stressed pawrent.
Anxiety is a common issue with oodles. In this episode I talk to animal behaviourialist Jen Davy.
- What are the most common anxiety issues?
- How to handle post pandemic oodle anxiety
- What part do owners part in anxious oodles anxiety?
- Why is consistency so important for dog from day 1?
- What are some simple steps owners can take to make a difference?
- What do we need to do as owners (entire family including kids)?
- What age is the critical development period?
Listen and learn 🐶
LINKS & RESOURCES
About Jen Davy
Jen is passionate about educating and empowering others using Evidence-based learning. It is such a joy to see a client experience the best bond of understanding and kindness with their animals.
Qualified Animal Behavioural Trainer & Equitation Science Practitioner
Purely Positive Training: https://www.facebook.com/purelypositivetraining/
Phone: 0424 513262
Connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jen-davy-1a2b405b
Find on Insta: @jen_davy09
About 3 Spoilt Dogs
Pawsitively Delicious Recipe Book: https://3spoiltdogs.com.au/pawsitivelydelicious/
Free Dog Food Guide: https://3spoiltdogs.com.au/dog-food-guide/
Free New Puppy Guide: https://3spoiltdogs.com.au/new-puppy-owner/
Did You Enjoy This Episode?
If you enjoyed this episode, I’d really love it if you can SUBSCRIBE and leave a REVIEW. More subscribers help the podcast reach more people, and I would be truly grateful.
Thank you for being Pawesome.