Socialisation For Your Oodle
Socialisation is such an important part of your puppies’ development. It needs to start when they are young with the key ages between 8-16 weeks.
So today, I am talking to an expert in socialisation and uncover why it’s so important, what you can do to socialise them in a safe way, and how you can raise a calm & confident doggie.
In this episode you will learn:
- Why socialisation is so important for your puppy
- When to start socialisation, given they need to be fully vaccinated to walk around in public areas
- The impacts on a puppy or dog when it is not socialised
- What can you do if you have an older dog who is anxious around other dogs or not used to socialising
- How to train your dog to develop more healthier social habits
- What other factors contribute to creating a social, calm and confident dog
- The types of things you can do in your home to offer enrichment to your dogs
LINKS & RESOURCES
About Molly Marton
Molly is a fully Qualified Dog Trainer & Behaviour Specialist. She teaches puppy school, in home puppy training, obedience & behavioural training. Plus, she teaches dog owners how to raise and get the best out of their dogs.
Find Molly here – www.mollysk9training.com.au
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/mollysk9training/
About 3 Spoilt Dogs
Pawsitively Delicious Recipe Book: https://3spoiltdogs.com.au/pawsitivelydelicious/
Free Dog Food Guide: https://3spoiltdogs.com.au/dog-food-guide/
Free New Puppy Guide: https://3spoiltdogs.com.au/new-puppy-owner/
Did You Enjoy This Episode?
If you enjoyed this episode, I’d really love it if you can SUBSCRIBE and leave a REVIEW. More subscribers help the podcast reach more people, and I would be truly grateful.
Thank you for being Pawesome.