Dealing With End Of Life
When it comes to the end of life for our beloved oodles, it is not something we generally want to think about, or even talk about but it is a reality which we will be forced to deal with in our future. Today, I am talking to Dr Jackie Campbell, owner and Head Palliative Care Veterinarian at Sunset Vets, about palliative care, what to expect when our babies are near end of life, our options and dealing with grief.
It’s an emotional but very important episode so be prepared.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The key considerations as pet owners that will help you with this process when the time comes.
- The benefits of a home service V a vet clinic.
- What Palliative care in home looks like and its advantages over a vet surgery.
- How to know when it’s time.
- The options for Euthanising and how to spend your last precious days and hours.
- How to deal with the grief.
LINKS & RESOURCES
About Dr Jackie Campbell
Find Dr Jackie and her team here: https://sunsetvets.com.au/
Download the Quality of life form mentioned in the conversation here: https://sunsetvets.com.au/about/faqs/
About 3 Spoilt Dogs
Pawsitively Delicious Recipe Book: https://3spoiltdogs.com.au/pawsitivelydelicious/
Free Dog Food Guide: https://3spoiltdogs.com.au/dog-food-guide/
Free New Puppy Guide: https://3spoiltdogs.com.au/new-puppy-owner/
Did You Enjoy This Episode?
If you enjoyed this episode, I’d really love it if you can SUBSCRIBE and leave a REVIEW. More subscribers help the podcast reach more people, and I would be truly grateful.
Thank you for being Pawesome.